- Welcome from Mrs. Smith
- Sisters of Mercy Commitment to Anti-Racism
- DEI Action Plan Update
- Black Catholic History Month
- Including Native Americans in Curriculum
- Norms for Having Difficult Conversations
- DEI Book Recommendations.
Please click here to read the Guide to Coping with Political Stress & Fatigue from the Mercy Counseling Office. This guide contains some suggestions and additional resources to help you cope and reduce headline stress, practice mindfulness, and find more links to useful information.
Attention Class of 2021 Senior Athletes and Parents:
Are you signing a National Letter of Intent or committing to play a sport in college?
MARLIN SHOP ONLINE POP-UP EVENT
Marlin Nation! Gear up for fall in some limited edition Mercy tees, sweats, hoodies and jackets. Purchase online here by 11/01/20.