MERCY HIGH SCHOOL FARMINGTON HILLS, MI
**Class of 2026 applications will be available in October 2021. Please wait until then to apply for the Class of 2026.**
Thank you for applying to Mercy High School! Please follow steps below to get started with your online application.
- Create an account with a username and password: Please save your account info for future reference.
- Complete application: Student will need to complete short answer questions.
- Log back in to complete the following checklist items:
- School & Student Profile Form
- 7th & 8th Grade Report Cards and Standardized test scores: *Please wait until the end of 8th grade first quarter before requesting report cards.
- Teacher Recommendation Form
If you have additional questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com or 248-476-2484.
TRANSFER STUDENT APPLICATION
Potential transfer students are asked to please contact the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 248-476-2484 before submitting application.
Transfer process includes:
- Contact Admissions Office at email@example.com or 248-476-2484
- Complete online application including transcripts and standardized testing information
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Submission and approval of any current academic plan (504 or IEP) from current school
- Student interview
Apply online here: https://mhsmi.myschoolapp.com/app#login/apply.
Please be sure to review current MHSAA athletic transfer policy here.