Maroon & Gold Raffle Update
We're not done yet! There is still time to turn in your tickets and money for the Maroon & Gold Raffle! Please note goal dates have been extended due to remote learning this week. Let's go Mercy, we need EVERYONE'S participation!
NEW SOCIAL MEDIA INCENTIVE
Details regarding our new Social Media Incentive were emailed to all students on 4/23. The social media incentive runs April 24-29. There will be one $100 cash winner and three $50 cash winners. Winners will be randomly selected, so anyone who enters is eligible to win. Your #MercyRaffle2021 post might be shared on Mercy media!
- Any Mercy student can post (1 entry per platform, per person).
- Post on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter accounts with the message below.
- Family members can repost/share your post, on your behalf, for additional entries - the more posts, the more times you are entered into the contest!
- All posts must include a video or photo with YOU wearing your Mercy uniform, Mercy Varsity sweater, Mercy team uniform, Mercy Club T-Shirt, or any Mercy spirit wear.
- All posts must tag Mercy High School: Facebook: @MercyHighSchoolMI; Instagram: @mercyhighmi; Twitter: @MercyHighMI
- All posts must use the hashtag #MercyRaffle2021
- All posts must include the following specific wording: The Mercy Maroon & Gold Raffle family fundraiser is going on NOW! Please support the school I love and purchase a $5.00 ticket to win $10,000! DM me or visit mhsmi.org/raffle to Pay it Forward and learn more!
UPDATED FINAL GOAL DATE
Way to go, Mercy! We reached our second monetary goal in the Maroon & Gold Raffle, and have earned Friday, May 21 off from school! THANK YOU to everyone who has supported the raffle. If you have not yet turned in your tickets and money, there is still time. We need EVERYONE'S participation for the 3rd and final goal. If we raise 150K by 5/3, we will get May 14th off. Let's do this!
As a friendly reminder per your enrollment agreement, every family is expected to sell at least 35 tickets per student at $5 per ticket. Families with multiple girls at Mercy are asked to sell at least 30 tickets per student. Keep in mind this is only the minimum! Additional tickets are available in the Reception Area. You may ask anyone to purchase a raffle ticket. Don't forget to let them know about the $5 Zerbo's Market Coupon on the back!
TICKET TURN IN REMINDERS
- Students will continue to turn in any tickets sold to their 4th hour teacher.
- GOAL students will communicate directly with Mrs. Gray about turning in tickets.
- Include your family name on the “turned in by” portion of the ticket.
- Fill out each ticket in the book, not just the top ticket.
- Triple check that the money matches the number of tickets sold.
- Additional tickets are available for pick up in the Reception Area.
- Return any unused tickets to the Advancement Office.
- Ticket winners must be 18 or older to collect winnings.
ADDITIONAL SOCIAL MEDIA INCENTIVE - UPDATED
- We have a special Social Media Incentive which will be for the week of April 26 - stay tuned...more details coming soon!
Your support is greatly appreciated! Please direct all questions to Gina Gray in the Advancement Office at 248-893-3535 or email@example.com.