Class of 2022 Graduation Ticket Information
Dear Mercy Senior Parent/Guardian,
Congratulations on the upcoming graduation of your Mercy student! Thank you for allowing Mercy High School to be a part of your graduate’s spiritual, academic and character growth throughout these formative years.
Please note the following as you prepare for the Mercy Graduation Ceremony that will be at the Aretha Franklin Amphitheatre on Monday, June 6 at 2:00pm:
- Each Senior will receive 10 graduation tickets and may pick up tickets beginning Wednesday, May 4. The graduate does not require a ticket to attend the ceremony.
- Seniors will be notified when tickets are ready for pick-up during convenient times throughout the school day.
- Each Senior will have the option to request additional tickets. The extra ticket request form requiring a parent signature can be found here, or downloaded from the Mercy Class of 2022 webpage and submitted to the Reception Area. Students will be notified when their extra tickets are available.
- The last day to request extra graduation tickets is Friday, May 20. There will be no ticket processing during Mercy Day of Celebration on Wednesday, May 18.
All graduation obligations must be completed In order for a student to receive graduation tickets:
- 40 Service Hours and a reflection paper
- All financial obligations paid in full
- No outstanding detentions
- Senior Exit Survey
We unite our hearts in prayer for the Class of 2022!
The Mercy Administration