Are you interested in strengthening alumnae connections and supporting Mercy students? Would you like to network with other Mercy alumnae? Gain professional skills? Make a difference for our alumnae network of 16,000+? Joining Mercy's Alumnae Board can help you achieve those goals. The Alumnae Board works with Mercy High School to design and promote opportunities for alumnae to connect with one another and with current students. The board organizes events for alumnae and the Mercy community and raises funds for student scholarships on behalf of the Alumnae Association.
Events include a Legacy Dinner, Memorial Mass, Bunco Night, and Tea for Tuition. We volunteer at the fall and winter Open Houses and Graduation practice. We also help with the Milestone Reunion and the Senior Class-Alumnae Luncheon. There are many ways to participate! See our meeting schedule below. For more information, contact the Alumnae Office at 248-476-3270 or email@example.com.
Alumnae Board Meetings
Thursday, September 9, 2021 - Mercy High School Auditorium/Gymnasium/Lobby at 6:00pm
Thursday, October 14, 2021 - Alumnae Forum on Zoom at 6:00pm
Thursday, November 11, 2021 - Location TBD at 6:00pm
Thursday, December 9, 2021 - TBD
Alumnae Executive Board
Mercy High School Alumnae Association Mission Statement:
The mission of the Mercy High School Alumnae Association is to bring together Mercy students, past and present, while striving to:
- Support and affirm the mission and core values of Mercy High School
- Participate in ongoing advancement efforts which provide financial support to Mercy High School
- Support the challenges of preparing young women for critical roles in contemporary society
- Recognize the achievements of Mercy students, past and present
- Create settings for the exchange of ideas and information among past and present Mercy students