Quick Links to School Business:
New Student Club Application
Print, sign and turn in.
Please complete both sides. Updated Health forms are needed for any incoming 9th grader, transfer student, or student enrolled in PE or Swim courses; and need to be on file before the first day of classes. Physical for the 2017-18 school year must be dated after 4/15/17.
- A complete immunization record
- or A completed, certified State of Michigan Nonmedical Immunization Waiver form,
- or A physician signed State of Michigan Medical Contraindication form
- Concussion Education Material (keep for your records) and Acknowledgement Form (complete and return to Mercy) updated 5/23/2016
Submit Vehicle Registration Survey online and bring Michigan Registration to receive your parking pass. Please complete for each car that will be driven to & parked at Mercy. Please review the Parking Guidlines.
- School ID photos will be taken on August 19, 2016. If you wish to purchase your photos, click here for Lifetouch order form which was also mailed home to Mercy families in July 2016. Or you may order online at mylifetouch.com; Picture Day ID: LM726069Y0
To be valid for the 2017-18 School Year, MHSAA Physicals must be performed and dated on or after 4/15/2017.
New for 2017-18: Mercy, the MHSAA, and the Catholic League have partnered with Privit to digitize the Athletic Physicals and Forms! Visit these links for more info: