Quick Links to School Business:
2017-2018 Student Directory Release Form
Picture Order Form
Print, sign and turn in.
Please complete both sides. Updated Health forms are needed for any incoming 9th grader, transfer student, or student enrolled in PE or Swim courses; and need to be on file before the first day of classes. Physical for the 2017-18 school year must be dated after 4/15/17. If you have already turned in a physical for Athletics prior to August 1, 2017, you do NOT need to turn in another for the 2017-18 school year.
- A complete immunization record
- or A completed, certified State of Michigan Nonmedical Immunization Waiver form,
- or A physician signed State of Michigan Medical Contraindication form
- Concussion Education Material (keep for your records) and Acknowledgement Form (complete and return to Mercy) updated 5/23/2016
- 2017-2018 Student Directory Release Form
- Parking Passes
Submit Vehicle Registration Survey online and bring Michigan Registration to receive your parking pass. Please complete for each car that will be driven to & parked at Mercy. Please review the Parking Guidlines.
Picture Day - August 21, 2017
- School ID photos will be taken on August 21, 2017.
To be valid for the 2017-18 School Year, MHSAA Physicals must be performed and dated on or after 4/15/2017.
New for 2017-18: Mercy, the MHSAA, and the Catholic League have partnered with Privit to digitize the Athletic Physicals and Forms! Visit these links for more info: