NEW BOOK ORDERING FROM MBS DIRECT FOR 2017-18 SCHOOL YEAR
At Mercy High School, it is our goal to make things as simple and as cost-efficient as possible for your family, which is why we partnered with MBS Direct to be our school’s official textbook provider. They are constantly developing new ways to keep costs low while remaining user-friendly.
This school year, we will work side-by-side with MBS Direct to organize our Online Bookstore to match your student’s course schedule. To order textbooks and course materials with convenience and accuracy, follow these steps:
- Access our Online Bookstore at: http://bookstore.mbsdirect.net/mhsmi.htm
- Select the courses in which your student is enrolled (in August 2017)
- Select new, used, or digital books
- Course materials are shipped to you within 24 hours of ordering
In keeping with the commitment to money-savings, MBS Direct has developed a multitude of services designed specifically for our school:
- A Guaranteed Buyback program to help your family budget for the entire academic term and understand how much it will truly cost to own that particular textbook.
- Used books up to 25% off the price of a new book price.
- Out-the-door in 24 shipping policy.
- Customer Loyalty program for more money at buyback.
- FREE UPS Ground shipping on orders over $99 for two weeks when your bookstore opens.
Ordering your student’s textbooks can be quite challenging with many uncertainties using other online vendors, which is ultimately why our school chose MBS Direct. We strongly urge you to use MBS Direct to guarantee your student the correct book, competitive prices, and the highest level of confidence and satisfaction. In addition, MBS Direct’s 100% returns policy will refund your money for 30 days after the order is placed or 30 days after school has started, whichever comes later.
If you have questions or concerns about the ordering process or any other product and service MBS Direct offers, their customer service team is ready to answer questions, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. Just call 1-800-325-3252 or email VB@mbsbooks.com.