High School Placement Test
Eighth grade students interested in attending Mercy must take the High School Placement Test. After these dates, transfer students and late eighth grade registrants may make individual application by contacting the Admissions Office at (248) 476-2484. All students must register online to take the HSPT. Students have through the Thursday before each test to register or make changes online.
HIGH SCHOOL PLACEMENT TEST LAST DATE
|Saturday, March 5, 2016||
8:00am - 11:45am
- The High School Placement test, measuring proficiency in English, reading, vocabulary, math, problem solving and science, is administered to eighth grade students. Test results and school records determine acceptance to Mercy High School.
- There is a $40 fee to take the placement test. You may pay online via credit card with your registration. Payments via cash or checks payable to Mercy High School will be accepted testing day.
- Please arrive at 7:45am for check-in and testing begins at 8:00am. Enter Mercy by doors nearest flagpole, 11 Mile side of school.
- Have two sharpened #2 pencils.
- A snack will be provided during the break.
- NO calculators allowed.