The entire freshman class joins together for a required retreat held Wednesday, October 19th from 8am-11:45am. while the sophomore and junior classes are testing. Apex Ministry brings to life the Gospels through juggling and laughing. Throughout the presentation the freshmen have the opportunity to begin to look at how they might use their gifts and talents for the greater glory of God.
Please complete the Student Directory Release Form IF you would like contact information (address, phone number and parent names) withheld on the PowerSchool Student Directory OR IF you would like ALL information regarding your daughter withheld on all publications - yearbook, student directory, transcript services, newspaper, etc...
Dear Ninth Grade Parents,
All 10th-12th Grade Students
FRIDAY, AUGUST 19, 2016
9:00AM - 11:00AM
1:00PM - 4:00PM
Enter thru Gymnasium/Auditorium Entrance Only
All students are expected to stop by Mercy this day to take care of school business items. Please bring 2015-16 Mercy ID card, driver's license or other form of picture ID.
Print, sign and turn in.
TECH ORIENTATION DAY
Thursday, August 18
ALL NEW STUDENTS
- Arrive at flagpole entrance between 8:30am-9:00am
- Bring fully charged iPad
- Wear casual clothing (Please note: Casual clothing includes jeans, capris, and longer shorts. Spaghetti strapped or strapless tops, short shorts, pajama pants or ripped clothing are NOT to be worn to school at any time.)
9TH GRADE ONLY
- Six days each cycle
- One unscheduled day per cycle for each class period
- The adviser program
- Senior released time
- Overall time frame of the school day
- All classes will have the same amount of contact time.