Follow us on Twitter:
The Dad's Club meets at 6:30pm in the school cafeteria, generally on the first Tuesday of each month; check the schedule to be certain. Food/Beer/Soda will be served at 6:30 with the meeting starting around 7:00. Every Dad/Guardian is considered a member of the Mercy Dad's Club and is encouraged to participate.
Mercy High School’s Dads Club supports the overall Mission of the school by providing support services to the entire school community.
Goals and Objectives
- Fostering closer relationships between dads and daughters.
- Providing financial support to academic and extracurricular programs.
- Providing support services to academic and extracurricular programs.
All fathers or male guardians of enrolled Mercy High School students are automatically members.
The Dads Club meets monthly, September Through June, each school year. Normally these meetings are scheduled on the 1st Tuesday of each month.
Officers are elected each year at the May meeting and include a President, Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer. Chairpersons of the major committees are included with the Club officers in forming the Executive Board of the Dads Club. The Executive Board is responsible for setting each month’s general meeting agenda and in carrying out the smooth operation of the Dads Club.
Executive Board 2016-2017
President - Mark Lebednick, email@example.com
Vice President - Todd Forfinski, firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary - Chris Gier, email@example.com
Treasurer - Thomas G. Pegler, CPA, firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership Director - Patrick Bain, email@example.com
- 1) Funding Raising:
- a) Raising funds to benefit the school and students
- b) Submitting requests for donations to the Executive Board
- 2) Communications:
- a) Maintenance of the Dads Club Web site
- b) Communication between Executive board and the Dads Club membership
- 3) Membership:
- a) Increase participation among membership
- b) Run elections
- c) Maintain exposure throughout MHS functions
- 4) Social Activities:
- a) Institute and manage father-daughter activities throughout the year
- 5) Support Services:
- a) Provide volunteers to support various MHS functions.
Scholarship Endowment Fund
Please visit mhsmi.org/mercy-life/mercy-dads/endowment-fund to learn about how you can contribute to the Dads Club Scholarship Endowment Fund Vision 2020 - For Today and Tomorrow.
Info: If you would like to post to the Mercy Dad's Club home page please forward your request to: Larry Baker firstname.lastname@example.org.