Mercy will now offer FOUR routes! Routes may be adjusted based on user requests:
- East- Grosse Pointe, Harper Woods, Detroit, Southfield
- West- Brighton, New Hudson, Novi
- Northeast- Rochester Hills, Bloomfield Hills, Troy, Royal Oak
- Northwest- Orchard Lake, Commerce Twp, White Lake, West Bloomfield
One-way and 10-ride passes can be purchased from the Business Office only, no forms are necessary. If using the bus only sporadically but would still like updates/emergency notifications, please email email@example.com.
- Mercy Bus Routes For 2016-17-- updated 1/11/2017 (Changes in the NW route for the second semester) Please remember that routes are subject to change; make sure that the transportation office has your correct e-mail address for updated information.
- 2016-17 Transportation Calendar updated 9/21/2016
- Keep These Forms:
- Return These Forms:
Please send an e-mail with your name and e-mail address in order to receive any route and/or schedule changes.
Please note that the Farmington/Farmington Hills Public School Transportation system runs on the schedule for their school district. Please click here for the 2016-17 District Calendar. As Mercy is not part of the Farmington/Farmington Hills school district, our calendar, as well as our start and release times, are not necessarily in line with those of the public schools. The policies for the Farmington/Farmington Hills Transportation system are available here.
If you would like to use Farmington Transportation, please fill out this form (updated 6/2/2106) and return to Kate Scalzi at Mercy. This form is for residents of Farmington/Farmington Hills ONLY. Someone from Farmington Transportation will then contact you. If you wish to ride the Mercy buses, please use the Rider Request Form.
In order to meet the needs of the school population, Mercy has partnered with Mari Transportation to provide several options for bus service to school:
- Chartered bus service(available from 20 communities in the Metro Detroit area).
- Bus service to and from Catholic Central High School (Brighton route drops off at CC in the morning, picks up from CC in the afternoon).
- There is a public school bus service for students in the Farmington Public School District.
- A chartered bus service can be added for a new area if sufficient interest exists. Mercy currently offers four bus routes during the school year.
- The Brighton Bus is available to CC students. Please note that the bus stops at CC in the morning on the way to Mercy & in the afternoon on the way from Mercy. We have no bus that goes from Mercy to CC in the morning nor CC to Mercy in the afternoon.
Many families form carpools: A carpool list is compiled and sent by the Admissions office each summer. An updated version was sent August 18, 2016.